Do you feel like you have to do something special before you have enough wisdom to be a Life Coach?
Some people think of wisdom as something mystical and intangible, something they can only acquire by traveling to exotic places, sitting at the feet of famous people, and taking months to reflect on the mysteries of the universe.
Others think they have to do something extraordinary before they’re qualified to teach others. They need to be successful in business, love, health, and every other area of life, because if they themselves haven’t succeeded yet, how can they teach others to succeed?
Does your idea of wisdom look like that? Or does it take some other shape that seems out of reach or hard to obtain?
Here’s something that may surprise you:
You already have much of the wisdom you need.
Your life may not be perfect, and you may not have taken a long trip to travel the globe and meditate on the secrets of the world. But you already have some of the wisdom you need to help other people.
Take a moment to try this exercise:
- Write down a difficult or painful experience you’ve had. What are some of the problems and feelings you encountered during this time?
- What are some of the things you did wrong, and in what ways do you now know you could have done them better?
- What are some of the things you did right, that people in the same situation could use to make their own experiences easier?
No matter how mundane your life seems to have been, everyone has had things they’ve needed to overcome. Some people learn from their experiences and grow better in the process. Others need some guidance to help them start moving forward again, but they haven’t found it yet.
And if you’re in that first group, you have wisdom that can help other people. You just need to learn how to use it.
How do you use your existing knowledge to become a Life Coach?
There are several areas you need to master in order to coach people. But none of them require a perfect life or a globetrotting pursuit of elusive wisdom.
What they DO require is specific training from a person who has already become successful Life Coach, and who knows how to help other people do the same. Someone who can teach you:
- The universal principles of success, so that ALL of your clients can get fast, consistent results if they apply your teachings to their lives
- How to coach your clients effectively, so they can understand, remember, and implement your guidance
- How to attract clients, so you can thrive as a coach instead of struggling for income
- How to run the business side of your coaching, so you can enjoy enormous growth without becoming overwhelmed.
Getting the wisdom you need to become a coach is easy.
I’ve already walked that path ahead of you, and created a proven, step-by-step system that takes all the mystery and guesswork out of becoming a successful Life Coach.
If you want to use your experiences, wisdom and love to make a lucrative living by changing peoples’ lives, I invite you to scroll up and fill out the form on the right. My team will reach out to you, and together you’ll explore whether working with me is the right path for you.
I look forward to hearing from you.